Stocking Stuffer Guide
November 11, 2014
By Buffy York
Yesterday my children asked to listen to Christmas music and one even asked when we were going to get our Christmas tree. How about, “When are we going to get our turkey?” Anyway, I decided I would start the holiday season off slow at The Style Gathering and kick out a few gift guides over the coming weeks. This Stocking Stuffer Guide for Teenage Girls was the easiest for me to create because we are not running low on the wants of teenage girls in this house. The prices on these items start at a little over a $1 and go to $100. I have provided links for you and given you different options for most of the goodies on this list.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teenage Girls
1. Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace–This was actually a birthday gift from my parents to my oldest, but according to her and the ladies at Kendra Scott, this pendant is all the rage and comes in several different metal and stone options.
2. Maybelline Baby Lips–These come in lots of formulas and tints but my girls are a fan of the Dr. Rescue.
3. Hollywood Fashion Tape–We use this for everything from fixing hems to hiding bra straps therefore we blow through it like toilet paper. We opt for the value pack.
4. C. Wonder Ceramic Jewelry Tray–Because this little doggy is so cute.
5. Fuzzy Socks–You can’t have too many pairs of fuzzy socks–TJMaxx and Target are also great sources.
6. Dry Shampoo–We aren’t big hair washers, dry shampoo is a need not a want. This trio would also make a great stocking stuffer.
7. Reusable Coffee Cup–Go Green People!
8. Nail Polish–Obvioulsy you can pick up polish anywhere but I am hooking you up with a few gift sets here and here . I also think these one time use Formula X press pods from Sephora are pretty cool.
9. Flash Tattoos–different patterns here and here
10. Mophie Battery Charging Iphone Case–These phone cases charge you iphone whenever you need a little extra juice. Here are some back up phone chargers that are a little less expensive from Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade, and ChicBuds
11. Pinch Miniemergency Kit–Everything a girl needs.
12. Almay Eye Make-up Remover Pads
13. Neutrogena Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Cloths
shop the post